Bridging the gap between Accounting Professionals and the World of Business and Commerce
"Life is a marathon not a sprint; pace yourself accordingly"
-- Andy Burfoot
"The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do"
"Professionals don't wait for opportunities they go looking for them"
-- Bloomberg TV
PROFESSIONALS IN ACCOUNTING AND COMMERCE
PAC member - Dr Olu Coker was honored for service to the community at the 2017 UNA Awards Ceremony held at Mayfair Banqueting Suite, Chadwell Heath.
Presenting the award - Chief Bimbo Afolayan
We are operating in a global and ever changing world, and this has made it important for us professionals to keep up to date with changes and developments, but also network to share best practice/ideas.
Flora Njoku - Chair
Charities We Support
Damilola Taylor Trust
Join the discussion on what is happening in the world of accounting, business and commerce. Join in the conversation today.
Access a wide range of information from our resource page and read our insightful articles from professional and experts in the field of Accounting and Business.
PAC was established in 2015 and formally inaugurated on 19 March 2016.
Our vision is to bridge the gap between Accounting Professionals and the world of Business and Commerce. We engage in activities aimed at the application of knowledge in the profession towards entrepreneurship development.
1. To promote knowledge of the accounting profession, entrepreneurship and commerce;
2. To keep members abreast of new developments in the profession and support the development of enterprise;
3. To promote the social and professional well-being of members and networking
4. To mentor new entrants into the field of accounting and commerce; and
5. To carry out charitable projects aimed at the development of our community.